around here.

posted on: Monday, March 19, 2012


On Saturday we made the most out of the St. Patty's festivities and decided to wear green--that's really all the further we got...

Hunk chose ribs for dinner, while the Punk and I satisfied a much needed pasta craving. Good thing we're not Irish or we would have disgraced our heritage.

Naps were enjoyed, a string of random but delightful foods were eaten, and ducks were chased.

I also got to take a car ride into town--alone. Did you the know that the hum of an engine can actually be therapeutic--it was divine (who knew there was still quietness in the world)?
Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I was at my parents in the country during Spring Break, and it was so quiet all the time I could not believe it. I have not heard quiet like that in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger